www.myrtleandgrace.blogspot.com



Friday, October 21, 2011

Shout Out Time for...

My Favourite Little Coffee Shop.

When I'm stranded in town in between appointments I can often be found working away in my fave little coffee shop in Ballarat "The Upholstery Gallery" 528 Mair Street, Ballarat. I love it in here!
So eclectic, colourful and friendly. Owner, the lovely Liz Green has put the store though it's paces again and undergone just one more renovation expanding the shop by another third! Making so much more room for coffee tables and scrumptious decorative, textural delights. I just adore that the floor boards are all original sloped and  that there are hidden details around every corner like the original window that was uncovered during renovations and had been walled in for about 40 years and is now an included feature in the new renovation. There are so many great stories the girls could tell you about some of the fixtures here too. Liz's interior decorator eye for detail is just right for my taste, stocking brands such as Jasper Organic Coffee, T2, Mesop, Body, Designed in Brunswick, Cloth. Now if ONLY I could just pick up the whole store and plonk it in my home.  Here are some photo's to tempt and tease you. Open Tuesday to Friday 10am-5 pm and Saturdays 10am- 4pm. Ph: 03 53314192

Ta Daa! The new renovation is open...
 Love the boxes on the wall...
Some of the great looking designed in Brunswick products...



and the rest of the store...

just gorgeous....

No comments: