www.myrtleandgrace.blogspot.com



Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lilly's Farm Party

Colourful Farm Fun
It is birthday time once again in our house so here is the latest. The children from my daughters class new it was Lilly's birthday but they didn't know about the party till they got to the other end of their excursion. My daughter school has it's own little working farm and it couldn't have been a more perfect location even if it was pouring rain most of the day. My friend Lisa from "Deer Little Parties" came along with some of her supplies to help me decorate and keep the party rolling. Once again there was lots of cooking and cutting out of party printables to do, and once again no matter how organised I try to be there always seems to be that last minute rush on the day before. The party cupcakes nearly didn't make it when a man decided that giving way at an intersection was not on his agenda and the entire crate with party food did a complete 180 in the car and landed upside down. Yes, I nearly cried but I repaired what I could once I arrived at the venue. The kids had and absolute ball! The baby animals bought along by one of the other families were a huge hit!


Suppliers List...
Decorative Supplies from http://www.deerlittleparties.com.au and http://www.cakebakeshop.com.au
Cake- Farm animals mini cupcakes and hay bales cooked by me. Feed bags also by me.
Party printables from www.etsy.com
Baby Animals from Nick and Coral email me for their contact details groobiteam@optusnet.com.au

No comments: