www.myrtleandgrace.blogspot.com



Friday, November 25, 2011

The Impromtu photo shoot

We decided it would be a great idea to take some more photo's of stock today. I tried out my new white background. Which now has a few new dints and creases in it thanks to the kids, but I guess that was bound to happen sooner or later. Slowly my photography skills are growing and I was really happy with how these ones turned out. Hope you like them too! All the details for these items can be found over on the Facebook page, just click on the little Facebook badge to the right ------over there---------> and it should take you straight there!




This little model kept running off


Then didn't like the idea of sister helping so the biting started Ouch!

And then HE decided he'd had enough of wearing a dress and had a tanty! LOL I bet you were thinking the little model was so pretty in the dress too?

This co operated for quite a while




I am proud of how this photo shoot turned out.

2 comments:

Liz said...

The shots are great, the dresses look really good and he did do well didn't he... :o)

Vegan Recipes said...

Hello mate great bllog post