www.myrtleandgrace.blogspot.com



Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's in a name?


Let me catch you up on the happenings of the last couple of weeks...


2nd June 2010

I woke up this morning my mind and my heart a buzz with creativity and inspiration! Not just one one of those moments when an idea hits but, a whole being experience one that I have not had for years and I thought was lost forever. Everything I laid my eyes upon had inspiration oozing from it. It was like my creative infant within was born again and realised that everything; all ideas; were completely possible. I could hardly keep up with all of the ideas that seemed to almost be purged, there are so many ideas comping out it almost hurt, spewing from the prison that was called "victim of D.V". It had finally been set free again and it was getting the hell out of that dark place to live once more. This time is different, this time everything is sparklier, shinier, brighter and louder. I feel completely capable of the ideas that are born on this day and everyday after. Quick where is my book, yummy book of inspiration that has been lying in wait ever so patiently for this amazing day to record and create, to INSPIRE!
My own little fashion label that's what I'll do first! Names, names, names what do I name it?
the names of my grandmothers come to mind. Grace and Myrtle, Myrtle and Grace- perfect!
Sew some samples up... Create a Blog ( How on earth????)... Book some photo's with the ever so talented Celeste Vermeend so may sample look more professional... Organise some swing tags and garment labels. It's just go go go, So watch this space.

I have so looked forward to a morning like this and I feel worthy, ALIVE, successful and FREE once more.